PLA material is considered as the most widely held bioplastic material nowadays. Manufactured from sugarcane, corn starch, and other renewable resources, it’s used for a wide variety of purposes. You’ll mostly found Polylactic Acid in plastic cups and computer printings as well. We can also see its uses In making food containers.
Estimated Lead Time: 3 days
Post Process? Available
Max Build Size
700 x 700 x 700 mm
Default Layer Height
Optional Layer Heights
0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.25, 0.3 mm
±0.2 to 0.5 % (with a lower limit of ±0.2 to 0.5 mm)
Up to 55-60 ℃
- Gives more productivity than ABS material
- Comes with an excellent stiffness
- Best for 3D printing(Commonly known as popular materials)
- Can be heated and cooled easily
- Low-cost prototype.
- Doesn’t work well in high-temperature environments
- Not as tough as other materials around
- Not a good option to be used in moving parts
- Complex designs with details
Support structures are required generated to scaffold overhangs, which are manually removed after printing done. The support structure creates a rough surfaces.
Printing process are used nozzle 0.4mm and 1.75mm diameter filament.